MeisterTrainerForum

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Autor Thema: Let me Introduce . . . Septemvri Sophia  (Gelesen 294 mal)

FrogusMaximus

• Bambini
Let me Introduce . . . Septemvri Sophia
« am: 05.Oktober 2024, 09:30:32 »

Good Morning

An English Leeds fan who lives in Bali would like to suggest a great team to play. I have been playing FM for 20 years and have got to the stage where I avoid all bigger leagues and named clubs for an interesting challenge with the opportunity to bring through youth players.

I have invested so many hours in various teams but been frustarted by the reluctance of a board to invest in facilities or the lack of opportuity to actually save enough money to do so even over multiple years.

Fjolnir in Iceland are a club I always look forward to playing and Ehime in Japan have a great affiliation with SC Freiburg which allows great training possibilities at a high end facility. But i recently discovered Septemvri Sophia in Bulgaria.

In FM24 you start in league 2 but just need to tidy up your squad and have faith in a multitude of youth players who will become big stars in a very short time. In real life the club have a fantastic reputation for bringing through youth players so the youth academy is in good shape when you arrive.

I ignore the reserve team - empty it out and do not employ staff as they are not in a league - and focus on the U19s, limiting myself to ONLY signing Bulgarian players who can play in the Under 19 squad OR players out of contract who have previously been produced by the club. I feel this respects the real team ethos.

Asen Chandarov is one of those rare players, soon to be out of contract, and in real liife he has once again returned to play for Septemvri. Another is based in Benfica's reserve team, Kaloyan Kostov, and a loan or a small fee can bring him home.

But the delight in this team is the speed at which your youth players grow given the opportunity. I play a 3412 system based around the Atalanta model and it is just pure joy.

In my first season i even ignored a couple of kids as I thought they were past the peak years yet they developed rapidly in season 2 when given a chance. Martin Petkov, Atanas Kabov, Borislav Marinov and Martin Plamenov Stoychev are worth multiple millions after a couple of seasons, and youth team players like Mihail Polendakov, Martin Stanoev, Valentin Dotsev and Kubrat Onasci are soon catching them up.

The great thing about this team though is the great developmnet players make whether playing for your own youth team or being loaned out to liga 3, a level below that which you can play, or liga 2. Game time overrides the weakness in the facilities at these clubs and in general you can move almost all of your high potential youth players to within reach of their maximum potential.

Because you begin with good facilities, any success, supported by the lack of wasting money on fees, can be ploughed into upgrades and within a few seasons you have exceptional youth academy recruitment and coaching.

Almost all of the player and staff faces can be found online, often translating to Bulgarian and searching the Septemnvri websites.

I have so far been able to hold onto all my youth but fear the vultures circling and the club Directors wanting to cash in. We won promotion instantly and have already broken the Bulgarian First League hierachy and won the title. A bit of European progress and those funds start to allow the facilities build.

Hope you will pick up the challenge.

MOT
« Letzte Änderung: 05.Oktober 2024, 09:32:10 von FrogusMaximus »