MeisterTrainerForum

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Autor Thema: Williams buys stake in Port Vale  (Gelesen 1341 mal)

ScouT

• Nationalspieler
Williams buys stake in Port Vale
« am: 28.Februar 2006, 12:47:34 »

Zitat

Singer Robbie Williams has bought a stake in League One football club Port Vale, in the Midlands.
The pop star grew up in Stoke-on-Trent and has supported the club since he was a child.
"Although I can't be at the Vale often, my investment is just to say that my heart is still there and I'm a huge supporter," Williams said.
Port Vale chairman Bill Bratt said he welcomed the investment, the size of which has not been disclosed.
 He confirmed that Williams has bought the remaining available shares in the club.
There was £260,000 worth of shares remaining at the beginning of February.
'Secure the future'
Mr Bratt said he was "extremely pleased and excited" about Williams' stake, which "clearly shows that he cares about Port Vale FC and its future".
"It's now up to the board and all at Port Vale FC to ensure his investment is used wisely in helping to secure the future at the club," said Mr Bratt.
Three years ago Williams turned down a chance to invest in the club, which had been suffering financial problems at the time.
"I'm really excited about what we may be able to do with the club in the future," he said in a statement on Monday.
Vale manager Martin Foyle added: "I've always known Robbie's heart is in the Vale - I'm delighted, but not surprised by what he has done."

Hat jemand Infos darüber WIEVIEL er da gespendet hat?

Omegatherion

• Lebende Legende
Re: Williams buys stake in Port Vale
« Antwort #1 am: 28.Februar 2006, 13:20:08 »

Laut sport1.de hat er Anteiel im Wert von 381.000 € gekauft.
From long ago when lanterns burned
Until this day our hearts have yearned
Her fate unknown the Arkenstone
What was stolen must be returned

We must awake and make the day
To find a song for heart and soul