MeisterTrainerForum

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Autor Thema: Processing speed  (Gelesen 2431 mal)

LAC

• Hobbyspieler
Processing speed
« am: 23.September 2013, 04:36:21 »

Hello friends! I found this 13 fm much slower in the passage of the days of the 12 fm, my computer shows that I have speed 5 stars speed, and when I build my database I play in 2 stars, with about 55,000 players loaded , this in fm 12 was very good, as the days went by very fast (about 5 seconds) fm 13 it now takes about 15-20 seconds per day, and days of closing window takes too long.
   I've complained a lot in the forum sigames, and saw many people with better machines than mine commenting that the game was slow. You agree that the game is slower? And how many players usually play with loaded and how many stars the speed of the game?
  Finally, I saw the video of the 14 FM that the game was optimized and told me that this issue will improve the speed, does anyone know anything about it?
Note: my computer is a 2.4 ghz i5, 8GB memory, and video card intel graphics 3000
Congratulations to the forum!

White

• Lebende Legende
Re: Processing speed
« Antwort #1 am: 23.September 2013, 10:01:53 »

Hi. I can't say that FM 13 is slow, for me it seems faster than FM 12. i5@4x4,7 GHz, 8 GB RAM.
FM 14 will be faster as FM 13, I'm really sure of that.   

DonnyDarko

• Vertragsamateur
« Antwort #2 am: 23.September 2013, 12:01:00 »

Was für ein i5 hat 4,7Ghz ?

Ich weine auch regelmässig das die Tage so langsam vergehen hatte ich schon mal schneeller erlebt.

White

• Lebende Legende
« Antwort #3 am: 23.September 2013, 12:34:03 »

Meiner. ein massiv übertakteter 2500k.

LAC

• Hobbyspieler
« Antwort #4 am: 23.September 2013, 20:36:05 »

The days are slow to move in the game of you in how long? And how many players carry? I hope the 14 will actually faster, it takes less than 10 seconds to get through the day :)

White

• Lebende Legende
« Antwort #5 am: 23.September 2013, 20:46:52 »

About 135000 Players and 40 sec a week. outside the transfer window.

LAC

• Hobbyspieler
« Antwort #6 am: 23.September 2013, 22:55:36 »

I did not ... 40 seconds per week (when it boot vacation?)
Wanted to know from day to day how many seconds to go from day to day more or less.
and what is your pc?

White

• Lebende Legende
« Antwort #7 am: 23.September 2013, 23:36:51 »

PC: See Post 2.
Day to day: 40/7. Calculate!

iLLzinho

• Halbprofi
« Antwort #8 am: 24.September 2013, 10:48:46 »

First of all you shouldn't give too much about the star rating. Even my CPU from ancient times has a 5 star rating.
Furthermore you really think 15-20 seconds would be slow? I'd wish my days would be that fast.
But if you still feel that would be too slow I'd recommend a tool called FM Speeder. Should boost your processing speed.

DonnyDarko

• Vertragsamateur
« Antwort #9 am: 25.September 2013, 15:03:35 »

Hallo eine Frage,,

Nachdem ich neidisch bin und ich auch gerne den Fm mit 3,5Ghz spielen möchte nun meine Frage. Mein Intel Chip hat 2,7 up to 3,5Ghz....

Cpu-Z sagt mir wenn ich unter den Energieoptionen auf Höchstleistung gehe das meine Kerne mit 3,5 arbeiten aber sobald ich den FM starte springt er auf 2,7 runter als ob der Fm da was blockt... Was könnte das sein ?

LAC

• Hobbyspieler
« Antwort #10 am: 25.September 2013, 18:09:58 »

Well friends, it seems that this fm 14 was optimized, I am very confident, because they say it will be faster than the 13, I believe we have encountered problems, as well as improved some things, I think the fm will ta very light!

White

• Lebende Legende
« Antwort #11 am: 25.September 2013, 18:53:36 »

Hallo eine Frage,,

Nachdem ich neidisch bin und ich auch gerne den Fm mit 3,5Ghz spielen möchte nun meine Frage. Mein Intel Chip hat 2,7 up to 3,5Ghz....

Cpu-Z sagt mir wenn ich unter den Energieoptionen auf Höchstleistung gehe das meine Kerne mit 3,5 arbeiten aber sobald ich den FM starte springt er auf 2,7 runter als ob der Fm da was blockt... Was könnte das sein ?
Nun, der FM braucht die Leistung einfach nicht. Mein Prozessor wird beim FM meist nicht mehr als 30% ausgelastet. Mehr Rechenpower schnappt er sich nur, wenn Spiele simuliert werden. Wie du "permanent" 3,5 GHz (oder mehr) aus deiner CPU rausholst wäre auch schnell erklärt. Allerdings wäre übertakten völlig sinnlos wenn die Vorraussetzungen, sprich vor allen Dingen eine gutes Board, ein gutes Netzteil und in der Hauptsache ein exzellenter Prozessorkühler und ein Gehäuse mit gutem "Luftstrom" nicht gegeben sind. Da macht man im Zweifelsfall nur den Prozessor kaputt. Sollte es sich dabei um einen Laptop handeln kann mans sowieso gleich vergessen.